Invest where you belong!
Property continues to remain the best option for NRIs looking to invest in India, hence we proudly invite all the Nonresident Indians holding an Indian passport to purchase and acquire immovable property for bonafide residential purposes.
We assure you that as RCC – a 23 year old in the industry of realties and constructions, we promise to provide you with the most unique and beautiful structures with the latest and the best amenities, so that you can invest without any worries in your own country.
Our reputation of providing the finest quality and unique structures would want you invest in our new projects and endeavors.
- Foreign citizens of Indian origin are however required to declare the properties to RBI within a period of 90 days from the date of purchase in Form IPI 17. The following documents must be submitted along with the declaration.
- A certified copy of the purchase deed or a certificate from the Co-operative Housing Society or an Association of the apartment owners as an evidence of transfer / registration of the property in the declarant’s name.
- Certificate from the declarant’s bankers in India evidencing receipt of inward remittance(s) in foreign exchange through normal banking channel or withdrawal of funds from the declarant’s NRE/FCNR account/ FCNR Special Deposit Account and payment of consideration for the property out of those funds.
- If a Foreign Citizen of Indian origin wishes to acquire a property from the sale proceeds of another property, prior permission of RBI is essential and may be obtained by applying in Form IPI 1.
- Any number of properties can be acquired by non-resident Indians regardless of whether they are holding Indian passport provided they are required for bonafide residential purposes.
- Under Section 29 of the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act 1973, the Reserve Bank of India has granted General Permission to Foreign Citizens of Indian origin and Indian citizens residing outside India to let out their immovable properties (Commercial / Residential). The rental
income or proceeds of any investments out of such income shall be repatriable outside India subject to Income tax being paid.